Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

deeplfo deeplfo at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 14 04:01:56 CEST 2013

As a side note, I got a huge scare on Tuesday night:  during a competitive football (soccer) game, I hurt my left knee pretty badly.  I was expecting the worst, torn ACL, etc...as I have had many of things that have happened to the right side of my body.

I went to the docs on crutches, and xrays were good, lots of swelling so didn't do MRI, but preliminary diagnosis is a pretty bad contusion of the knee, which, given all, is good news.

I almost wasn't going to make it :(

So, I am staying home, doing nothing until Oct 2nd when we leave for EU :-)

mohsen