Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Fri Sep 13 00:21:10 CEST 2013

Op 12-9-2013 09:17, Jay Vaughan schreef:

> D�sseldorf Flughafen -> HbF takes about 10 minutes .. done it a hundred times, and as we're talking about German train efficiency here, its very easy and comfortable.
>
> It wasn't until my recent trip to the UK that I realized just how good the Germans have it with their rail system.  Yikes, it was like going back in time 20 years in the UK ..

Hmm... if you consider the Germans efficient, I wonder where that would
put the Swiss. One memorable trip from Heerlen to Cologne with a change
in Aachen featured four trains, all German, of which three were late
(and by a considerable amount of time). The only one that left on time
was from the Netherlands, with a Dutch driver. :)

- Peter