Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Thu Sep 12 09:17:04 CEST 2013

> Except that you have to take a local train from the airport to Düsseldorf Hbf and then take the ICE. Other than that, you're spot-on. And Düsseldorf as an airport is fairly palatable.

Düsseldorf Flughafen -> HbF takes about 10 minutes .. done it a hundred times, and as we're talking about German train efficiency here, its very easy and comfortable.

It wasn't until my recent trip to the UK that I realized just how good the Germans have it with their rail system.  Yikes, it was like going back in time 20 years in the UK ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan