Novations "Launch" Line

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 16:51:01 CEST 2013

I saw on youtube one week ago or something like that a guy who was pissed
about the quality of the button on those new keyboards

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjJYKH8WR8Y

, I think i can understand him in some way : i own The SL37 Mk1 and well it
s not a high end midi keyboard imo, without repeating myself ,  i hate
automap and don t wanna hear about it now days  lol  ...but I like the
principe to be able to set everything in midi ( which is expected)  ...

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 7:43 AM, deeplfo <deeplfo at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  So, there are some cool additions coming out next month from Novation's
> Launch family of products.  The new mini line and iPad app should make a
> very portable Ableton Live setup.
>
> http://us.novationmusic.com/launch
>

> - mohsen

Romain