Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Wed Sep 11 16:29:33 CEST 2013

Op 11-9-2013 16:18, Romain / rXg schreef:
> It will be really super Cool to see you guys doing a preformance
> ,...  :)
> doesnt matter about perfection ...  me and my friend won t be
> shpongle music  ...

Hehehe. I'm sure it will be awesome, and as said - to make
everything a bit less stressy - please make a backing CD or  put
your music on an iPod and just play a sampler and a synth or two
for solos and FX. It'll make the travelling a lot easier as well.

I really hope PunkDisco can make it, I love their music, plus
it's totally danceable :-)

Gert

--
gert van santen