Who got Russian Synth ? and ms20 mini

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 16:11:23 CEST 2013

*'  that turns it into a one finger disco (or loop machine -- as you like
it).*'
I think  it s exactly what I saw surprisingly with this band i just
watched, sounds quite interesting to me  ...
Thank you for the informations ...
I would like to try one Polivoks a day, knowing like jay mentionned there
are couples of them who cr**p ( read on internet aswell)

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 6:47 PM, K9 Kai Niggemann <kai at kainiggemann.com>wrote:

> remeber that you can get the oscillator and the filter of the polivoks for
> Eurorack, too.
>
> They both sound raw in a very strange way -- I haven't a/B'd them, but
> they sounded very plausible when I heard the Euro-versions.
>
> the Polivoks has two envelopes that you can loop -- that's a nice twist.
> Also it has a latch for the last pressed key -- that turns it into a one
> finger disco (or loop machine -- as you like it).
>
> I stil really enjoy mine, but for the price of a toy, so would you.
>
> And @Jay: are you sure the Polivokses offered on ebay are scams? or are
> you talking about "TOP RUSSIAN SYNTH!!!!1!! AWSM!!!1!!!!" type ads?

Romain