Invitation Music Party October 5th, 2013, Wageningen, the Netherlands - long post, must read

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Sep 11 11:10:50 CEST 2013

> Thanks everyone.  So, I will look for flights for Schiphol or Eindhoven.  If you had to choose one, which one is the easiest to then get to Wageningen?

Another thing to consider is flying to Duesseldorf - it may be cheaper - and then getting the very nice, fast, easy-to-ride ICE train to Wageningen .. I've done that many times (apart from the flying part) and its very pleasant.  Also, do a bit of investigating into whether some of the other German-local airports are cheaper too, it may be the case ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan