Re: The Security Übermensch

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Sat Sep 7 23:08:04 CEST 2013

you know what, I can't believe some of the bullshit I'm reading...
I had written a long response, but you know what, I'm above that now, I
have better things to do in life than argue with someone who's just not on
the same planet.

I will say, that I strongly hope none of you ever have to suffer the loss
of a loved one at the hand of someone else.

The lack of "reality" in some of these comments is just astounding. Let me
know when politics are banned from the bar and I'll rejoin.

I wish you all the best in the world with whatever paths you chose to take.

Paul