Kattoo puts everything on soundcloud

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 17:26:24 CEST 2013

This band is really really cool, it comes of my top list for this type of
music after Shpongle :)

The name of this band is quite cool ( cat too ) easy to remember :)

Also he made some VST, did someone try them already ?

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Toy-Helicopter-Head-Teen-Brooklyn-Gravesend-222576101.html

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Andrew Robinson <andrew at bml.co.uk> wrote:

>   Fancy something dark, gritty, sort of industrial and epic to help you
> get over the disappointment of the new NIN album? I've been a massive fan
> of Kattooo for years, but I've never really been able to convince other
> people how great Kattoo's stuff is, because Kattoo doesn't fit neatly into
> any pigeonholes, he doesn't do singles, and the music works best when
> listened to as whole albums.
>
> Well, I can finally post a legal way for you to try out all 5 albums, as
> they are all now on soundcloud:
>
> https://soundcloud.com/kattoo/sets
>
> Give Kattoo a listen if you have an hour or two of audio space to fill,
> there is a lot of amazing stuff there,  epic film soundtrack meets glitchy
> sample-laden drum and bass, through hitting bits of a piano with a hammer
> to Jarre meets NIN, orchestral dubstep via pink floyd and field recordings.
>
> Tough to describe, great to listen to if you give it some time to wash
> over you - give it a go!
>
> - Andy_R

Romain