Anyone in New York want a fully loaded SGI Onyx2 workstation?

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Mon Sep 2 14:35:33 CEST 2013

So, on reddit, I made contact with someone who is giving away a fully loaded SGI Onyx2 workstation:

http://www.nekochan.net/wiki/SGI_Onyx2

The catch?  Its in New York.

Are any of you guys willing to go get it?  (Jackson Heights) - if so, I can give you the address and contact details .. if not, well I guess we miss the opportunity to have a nice machine on the music-bar somehow .. ;)

Let me know and I'll give you the contact details.  I think we have about 72 hours to retrieve it ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan