iPad sample manglers

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Sun Sep 1 16:43:44 CEST 2013

So I spent a few minutes thinking about this project - I really like the idea of a -bar sample tool ...  ;)  So:

Open source iOS synth that could be used as a base:
https://code.google.com/p/mobilesynth/

Nice discussion on whats been done with it so far:
http://www.palmsounds.net/2011/09/all-made-with-mobilesynth.html

So on the basis of the mods so far, seems viable.

We could use the AudioOutput and synth classes as a starting point .. add sample playback .. add DFM-1 filter code .. re-work the GUI.

And Joost - what say you?  Time to revive libDrumSynth?

;
--
Jay Vaughan