iPad sample manglers

Tony Scharf entropymagnet at noisetheorem.com
Sun Sep 1 06:07:46 CEST 2013

I am looking for an app and I am surprised I cannot find anything that does what I am looking for.

Here is what I want:

- Minimum of 8 sample slots.
- At least one filter per slot.
- At least one ADSR envelope per slot.
- At least one LFO per slot.
- Some sort of FX (delay, reverb - the usual).

It should also be easy to trigger the samples manually or via MIDI.  I don't really want anything with a sequencer in it since my Octatrack will handle that live.  Being able to recall a setup of the 8 slots easily or via program change would be ideal as well.  My purpose is to add a bank of samples I can hit live to supplement the Octatrack.

Any suggestions?

Tony