Arturia something coming

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Mon Oct 21 19:21:39 CEST 2013

I've got the 61 note synth version.  It's the 'x' version that comes with 3gb of sample ram and a 60gb SSD.
It really is the most complete instrument I have ever owned.  It makes think a lot about what could be next.....and for the first time ever I can't imagine how they would improve it (ok,  a couple things...but minor).
Tony