First tony, now Jay...!

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Fri Oct 18 21:40:43 CEST 2013

Hey, it's Moron!  Fancy seeing you round these parts again. Long time no see. I suspect you've always been lurking, just hardly ever posting.

BTW, get well soon Jay! I know exactly how you feel. Back in pre-teen years I was walking in a park with a lot of trees nearby with my family. Mouth was open, since I wad looking at and talking to another friend or family member. Turned to face the direction I was walking with my mouth still open & BAM, a mouthful of gnats, chiggers, Mosquitos, whatever the hell they were got swallowed/inhaled by me. My throat was stinging for a few days. Thankfully nothing larger, so I didn't need to go through what you're going through now.

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords