MI Anushri synth - and some thoughts

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Oct 14 10:09:15 CEST 2013

punkdISCO schreef op 13-10-2013 21:46:
> Nice!
>
> Im still pretty interested in getting a MiniBrute for Christmas.  But time
> will tell..
>
>> PS3: Apart from some of you music-barians, I've spoken to others who were
> so impressed with the whole idea of this "music party", they would love
> another
>> edition or even a regular festival...
>
> Sound like a good idea.  It's a lot of work for your guys but, if you do
> decide to do another one, you should maybe consider other local bands
> outside of the Music Bar; really start to make it a Wageningen festival..

Yes, that would be a good idea - plus good advertisement and
making it open to everyone.

But wouldn't it just be like any other music festival then? There
should be something special about it...

Oh, well, I guess we'll have a year to find out if, when and how :-)

> But yeah, would love another party just like your first..  :)

Hey, partying is always cool :-)

--
Gert

gert van santen