MI Anushri synth - and some thoughts

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Oct 13 22:55:31 CEST 2013

Tony Hardie-Bick schreef op 13-10-2013 22:42:
> On 13/10/13 20:14, Gert van Santen wrote:
>> Just found out I have at least 4 or 5 of those cables on other
>> power
>> supplies. What was I thinking!
>>
>> (Off to power up the Anushri...:-)
>
> hey... gert!!!!!
>
> i built it, yeah, but, it *may* be something pretty advanced.
>
> like a time machine?
>
> i asked joost and jay and romain how to test it and they just
> sorta didn't say much.
>
> mz seemed to know a lot about it, but only mentioned how to play
> a few notes.
>
> i did check i got the diodes the right way round, so i reckon it
> should go
> forward in time, pretty reliably.

I knew that it would be sort of difficult - you guys told me it's
not for amateurs ;-)

As said, I got sound out of it: drums as well as synth. I just
pressed a couple of buttons, tweaked some knobs, did some
"SHIFT/PRESSes" and there it was: nice drum computer and fat mean
synth sounds.

I'm sure I'll have to read that manual sooner or later, though ;-)

Cheers,

--
Gert

gert van santen