Winter of Korg

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Fri Oct 11 19:36:37 CEST 2013

>>Yea it's slightly new, but it's really just an old design with a different spin (filter.) It in fact sounds old, I don't think you could pick it out in a crowd of sounds. I though you ment new concepts of what a synth can be with analog components.  <<
Either would be nice, though I hate to be of the opinion that I think they have pretty much run out of creative ways of creating sounds.  I mean, things like FM and the like were basically done because you didn't have the processing power for physical modeling or enough storage for really detailed sampling.   Now we do.  I'd love to be proven wrong on this, though.
Tony