Winter of Korg

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 18:00:51 CEST 2013

It's true, all thing considered I think we should just count ourselves lucky that they are doing it.

It's expensive to move forward, this was cheap for them and we got something cool. Also I think hipsters are into Massive now.

Would something new in analog sound like something old?  would the people wanting the "analog" sound, want it?