Winter of Korg

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 17:51:36 CEST 2013

> On Oct 11, 2013, at 11:16 AM, "Romain / rXg" <xtechcode at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Andrew,
> Did you try Minibrute <- Harvestman's English Tear -> Ms20 mini yet ?

Don't have the ET yet, did randomly hook it up midi but unfortunately the MB arp does not transmit over midi, I think it does over cv... I can't remember.

Actually the ms20 by itself has so much to explore and learn within itself that I think I will be busy with just it for a while. You can really play it and explore the subtleties, like digging for gold. Would love to have an analog sequencer for it though, I should prob get a darktime.

> Ps: the Ms20 in thomaan will be release  in december ( well it s what they wrote... )

It's not available most places here yet either but musicians friend has them and it looks like then drop shipped right from the distributer. It was shipped in the korg box.

> i m quite pleased with the iMS20 but i really want to experiment with External Signal processing ...

My first impression is it's pretty different from the digital version. Though there are loads of videos I'm sure you have watched comparing every ms20 to each other.

> and I really look forward of what you will make with all those Korg  gears :)

Thanks me too, it will be nice to do some music again. I tell you it's really nice to just hook some things into a mixer again and just play them.

> Don t forget to watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWmrmEE6mO4
> (it was quite useful for me when discovering the Ms20 possibilities) ..

Right I remember those, when they came out I was like woh that's a lot to watch but now it will just be like a class :)

>  How much did you pay for the Harvestman's English Tear ?
>  Have a lot of fun with your new friends !  :P

Didn't get it yet, (I need to also get more power in my euro setup) but it's on analog haven for like $160ish