Party Audio

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 11:37:05 CEST 2013

> To be honest, there was quite a bit of surgery needed, and that wasn't because of the musicians :-)

Yeah, I can hear that there are some dropouts/stitches, but you did a good job -it doesn't interfere with the listening.

>> but is that really Music-Bar Band #157 playing live?  :)
>
> I still think I've been tricked there ;-)

The trick is, Joost was late, Micke got prepared, I just was in a good mood, and somehow we got enough out of our system during the jams that all that was left was confidence.  :)

j.