party audio

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Mon Oct 7 15:00:40 CEST 2013

Looking forward to hearing what I missed!
if anyone is interested, I also recorded a HQ version of my performance locally.  It's on my soundcloud page, and I enabled download.
https://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem/music-for-wageningen
I started working with the piece a bit more after the concert (I'd basically thrown it together the night before) and I think I am going to work it into a finished and more composed piece.  Lots of Ideas I didn't get to do because I forgot to hook up this or that for the performance.
Tony