Thanks for everything

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Oct 6 21:08:31 CEST 2013

So, what a wonderful weekend.  Leah has not stopped talking about her first
gig since walking off stage..  I think she now has the bug!

Anyway, Leah has asked me to pass on thanks:

Gert - obviously, for organising and inviting us.

Everyone who spoke to her: Leah was overwhelmed by the support she got
before the gig.  I will admit it now, but she was petrified and there was a
very real chance that she may have not even gone on stage (I promised her
that if she did not want to do it, I would pull us out at any time).

Gert and Tony - for the weeks/months before the gig where you both gave
encouragement and advice.  Leah read all this stuff and again, got lots of
inspiration from your comments.

Everyone during the performance: Leah cannot stop speaking about how
uplifted she was during the performance, looking at how positive you guys in
the audience were.  I hope you appreciate how much you lifted her during her
first ever public performance.

The dance massive (Tony/Joost/etc) - huge thanks - this made her feel
great..

You have all just made a friend for life with Leah :)

Paul (but mainly Leah)

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk