Stream from Waginengen

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 09:58:01 CEST 2013

You came through loud and clear - it was a special treat for a room full of about 100 people, and I think although we had a few dropouts, technically the whole concept went very well .. the audience gave you a big round of applause (which I was hoping someone caught on tape?) and I think were very responsive to the idea of watching your act over the stream.  We definitely can do it again, it was pretty easy after all, technically ..

Thank you Tony S!

j.