XP Support - dropped by NI!

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Nov 24 23:26:09 CET 2013

Tony Scharf schreef op 24-11-2013 23:14:
> Microsoft Killed XP a while ago now.   I am on Win 7 and before
> that ran Vista (actually had no problems with it, but thats
> because I knew how to tweak out the crap).

Interestingly, Vista worked OK for me with most music related
stuff. It just sucked with everything else, and since I had to
use it for my work, I cannot even begin to tell you how many
weeks I have lost in those years, tweaking out the crap.

So glad I got rid of Vista for any serious stuff (my last PC is
still running it, but I only use it for YouTube), and I'm so
happy to be on W7, W8 and OSX.

cheers,

--
Gert