XP Support - dropped by NI!

Tony Scharf entropymagnet at noisetheorem.com
Sun Nov 24 23:14:03 CET 2013

Microsoft Killed XP a while ago now.   I am on Win 7 and before that ran Vista (actually had no problems with it, but thats because I knew how to tweak out the crap).
Ive got a laptop running Windows 8 and that runs the music apps just fine too.
I am really not surprised.  XP is...pretty damn crusty at this point.
Tony