Maschine 2

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sat Nov 23 15:03:41 CET 2013

Just got the Maschine 2 software update. Really digging the drum synths, increases the value to me to the point that I might start using it :-)

I'm still a bit grumpy about the crap integration with Cubase, its really awkward having to put together a song structure in two places. I'd rather record patterns with the Maschine and then record triggering them in Cubase. But it might be me that don't know it enough?

Some one else with one that can give some hints about workflow?

/Micke