New toy?

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Wed Nov 13 19:32:55 CET 2013

On 13 Nov 2013, at 18:40, Andrew Tarpinian <andrewtarpinian at gmail.com> wrote:
> (maybe I'm reading to much into what Jay is saying) I would want it as diverse as possible.

Its pretty much that, yeah Andy .. this is a one-time opportunity to make a machine that should be complete, and I think the more interesting direction is a modular rack .. so .. basic VCO->VCF->ADSR style thingy, which might be interesting, or .. something else, perhaps a massive filter rack.  Hmm.  What other configs might one consider in a useful/standalone shade?

j.