iPad Air

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 16:00:31 CET 2013

It made sense for me, it's faster than the 512 (almost 1GB read/write,) I like to try to keep most of my sample libraries on the machine, I use a ton of music/graphics/video programs (that have their own content baggage,) plus scratch disk space and for work it's video and animation so projects can be 100's of GBs. Thunderbolt drives are still expensive and annoying to have attached while on the go if I don't need to, plus it's another thing I don't have to worry about upgrading later.