iPad gadget for 10-year-old?

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Fri Nov 1 13:56:05 CET 2013

Ill think about a suggestion, but I do suggest staying away from the keyboard.   I got one for my iPad for taking notes in meetings and the user experience is really not that great.  Also, and maybe this is just my psyche coming into play, once you have the keyboard you tend to want a mouse to go with it.  Once your user experience starts to need some touch and some keyboard it really just breaks the flow.  Since I need to take fast notes sometime, I am actually thinking of switching the iPad for a Microsoft Surface for work. My job requires the evils of Project and Visio these days, and I don't see Microsoft converting those to touch-first interfaces anytime soon (let alone iPad versions).
Tony