congrats!

Rolf van Slooten rolf at virtualfactory.nl
Fri Nov 1 10:49:12 CET 2013

Hi Joost,

Yes that's right, I assisted Erwin Olaf in designing the portrait of the
king and made 3D models of the coin which went to the KNM. These 3D models
are the templates for the actual molds of the coin.
I Also made some cool animations which I think were an importand factor of
our selection.

I had to keep everything secret until yesterday and finally can talk about
it.

This week I made the final presentationmovie which was allover TV and
Internet: https://vimeo.com/78287324

Cheers,
Rolf