solution in search of a problem?

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 15:30:10 CET 2013

Moron, Thanks for the link,
I wonder if this auto tuned could work if a string is missing or broken ...
I m agreed with Gert about playing with an untuned guitar and the output is
by DSP tuned ...  sounds weird indeed. hehe
 Also I m curious to see how this guitar reacts when you are bending
string(s)  ...Far as I know it's one of the biggest issue for midi guitar (
you can play midi guitar it can trigger notes or chords  ok  but don't do
any bending stuff, the conversion from audio to midi  just doesn t
work with precision yet   )  ...
Far as I know this issue is not solved efficiently... If i m wrong please
let me know ...
Also with this peavey setup, i don t think the neighbour or parents will be
happy  lol ... :)

:)

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 11:33 PM, moron <moron at industrial.org> wrote:

> Just stumbled across this:
>
> http://www.peavey.com/products/at200/
>
> It begs the question, why not just have the thing play itself?
>
> Weird product.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> http://industrial.org
> http://deterrent.net
> http://codegrunt.com
> Whomever dies with the most URLs wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romain