Epiphany

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Sat Mar 23 19:35:55 CET 2013

Thanks guys, I appreciate your words of support.

There's a lot of stuff going on in the background which I'm not yet
able to discuss, but as things unfold I'll let you guys know.

Things I can tell you, I sold 2/3 of my Stock of GorFs in three weeks,
20 Zira's are currently being assembled, I'm adding a few features to
GorF-XL (which will most likely come out as a desktop box first,
followed by an optional 'euro-rack' conversion kit), JuJu is coming
along nicely now and I'm still tinkering with Aurora.

Paul