Feedback on circuit design

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:15:15 CET 2013

> nope, if you hook into where it says "cutoff" and goes into pin 6 of
> IC4B (LM324) you'll be fine. You'll need an input resistor (10K like
> the output of the LFO has) between your cutoff CV and that point.

Last question Paul.

Does that mean I should also put a resistor between the pitch out from
the DAC ? I notice the LFO > Pitch has a 2.2k inside the monotron.
Should I 'copy' this behaviour ?

I've started playing with tuning this morning. It's going to be a bit
of a hassle but I'll probably be able to cover about 4 octaves.

/M