video of Joost's party

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Mar 17 19:24:00 CET 2013

Hi all,

I went to Joost and Heather's in the Hague on Saturday night for
Joost's birthday party, where I also met Jay (so good to see you,
man!!), Joost's work colleague Bram, Joost's father and his wife
Mia, and Joost's brother Joris.

If you would have loved to be there, but couldn't make it, check
my quick iPhone video.

Music by Restless Ear Syndrome (because we played that all night).

Some of Joost and Jay's embarrassing moments have been deleted
for obvious reasons :-)

http://youtu.be/OeZtVBzpipo

Have fun!

Btw, this video is "hidden", so you cannot search for it; you can
only watch it if you have the above link.

cheers,

Gert
--
gert van santen