Reason to upgrade

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 22:34:08 CET 2013

I'm guessing it's that mixer they have now, with the SSL master bus
compression, prob makes things sound "better" (louder) by default.

"In fact, the mixer in Reason has become so popular that pro mix engineers
have made it their weapon of choice to tap into the clarity, punch, and
analog characteristics provided by the modeled EQ or compressors on every
channel... and that's not to mention the master bus compressor."

I did not realize pro mixing engineers use Reason as their weapon of
choice... :L