Loud and Clear!

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Tue Mar 12 21:17:29 CET 2013

H Kai,

> On 11.03.2013, at 20:25, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:
>
>> For some years, I referred to you as "the 18-year-old" to my wife...
> That begs the question: as what are you referring to us others to your wife?

Ha. :-)

Well, we haven't really met that many Barians; mostly Gert (and Kristin)
and Joost. Martin (and Ilona), Alessandro, Perry and Jay one or two
times. Martin is Martin, Alessandro is Alessandro, Jay is Jay, Perry
doesn't get that many mentions really (sorry), and Gert is "Big Gert".

Because another good friend of mine is also called Gert, and he is
"Small Gert", even though he's six feet tall, maybe six-one. Big Gert is
big indeed. Well, one would expect the Galactic Space Emperor to be, of
course.

- Peter