NEUN -> 32 or 64?

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 03:01:09 CET 2013

On Mar 10, 2013, at 9:50 PM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at upcmail.nl> wrote:

> Op 11-3-2013 2:42, Michael Zacherl schreef:
>
>> yeah, just read Ableton's statement on this, so I'm going for 32bit.
>> BTW, is there dowload all button? I just upgraded my suite and the material should be more than 50GBs.
>> First time I didn't go für the box w/ manuals and disks.
>
> Yep, you can download. There's a special page after you have paid.
>
> The prog plus Max are about 1,5 GB. I think...
>
> Later you can download the packs. It's about 35 GB download, I believe, and 50 GB after installing.

Yea there is no download all button, there is the main app with included stuff and then you go to the packs page and show "your packs." You have to download everything separately, which actually is not terrible as there was some stuff I didn't bother with. This is where the default max stuff is too.

Also it's a bit confusing as there is a new library for 9. It will keep your 8 library and then make a new "user" folder and a packs folder, this is where the live 9 stuff goes. It has been confusing some of people.