Audio interfaces not working on Windows 8/Bootcamp/MBP?

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Mar 10 14:54:41 CET 2013

Guys,

In the middle of the night I found some free time, so I tried to
get a couple of audio interface working on Bootcamp for playing
with Ableton Live 9 - but nothing worked! I tried 4 freaking
audio interfaces; eithere the drivers, wouldn't install (both
edirols, and a Miditech), or the interface refused to show up at
all(NI Audio 2 DJ).

After googling, I found that I was not the only one. It seems
(almost) no one got this working. WTF!

Nog big deal for me, luckily, because I can use my interfaces on
the OSX partition - some don't even need any drivers at all (core
audio).

Anyways, is it going to stay like this?

Happy Sunday everyone

Gert