(Euro)Racks, Power Supplies

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 13:00:15 CET 2013

There are lots of cases by lots of manufacturers.   The cheapest
option is to DIY your own.  You basically just need to build a box and
drop in a Doepfer power supply.

Doepfer has instructions here:

http://www.doepfer.de/home_e.htm

There are rails and psu/buss boards also available from other
manufacturers (My 6u case uses TipTop Audio components). They can be
expensive, though.

Another option is to buy a second hand case.  There are always plenty
on www.muffwiggler.com.  Thats where I bought my 9u.   I am planning
soon to replace my 6u with a second 9u and I know Ill be able to
unload it there for a fair price.

Tony