NEUN

deeplfo deeplfo at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 07:12:58 CET 2013

Yeah, it's good isn't it :-)

I've been on beta for a while, but now it's good to have the real deal; without all the beta issues :-)

My two fav features right now are:

1) all the new midi editing stuff (lasso around a bunch of notes in a midi clip, and start having fun moving stuff around), just feels sooo good, not that I want it that badly, but a drum editor ala Cubase would be nice to have,

and

2) the Session view automation on any clips.  This is truly ACE.  It was so clumsy before where we needed to start in Session, then go over to the Arrange view and bring back what we recorded there....and.....ahhh so un-Lively,  Now, you can pretty much just stay in Session view for ever, and "create", the way Live was mean to be.  And if that puts a smile on your face then Push is an excellent companion.  Mine should be here soon :-)

ok, enough smiles from me....need to get back to L9 behind this browser window.

Happy Creating,
Mohsen