DIY Electronics Question #2 - CV Amplifier

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Thu Mar 7 21:45:03 CET 2013

Not wanting to take advantage of people's good nature's but, this one is
hopefully just a yes/no plus a pointer to a standard circuit..

Problem:  Korg 800dv filter CV requires 20v for full range.  My little Pro
Solo does 12v which seems to be about the highest amount any controller can
do.  Most devices only output 5v.

Question: is there a really simple circuit I could make and install
internally to amplify, say, 5v x4 (or maybe a x2 amp for 10v operation)?

I have googled amplifiers but as you would imagine, they tend to be way more
then what I am looking for..

Thanks,

Paul

London