DIY Electronics Question

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Wed Mar 6 22:38:46 CET 2013

Hi PaulM

> what happens to the internal LPF1 and LPF2 CVs when you plug the external
inputs in?
> do they cease to function or does adjusting them "add" to the external CVs
?

If I plug both externals in, the joining mechanism is broken so the
externals are now independent.  The external CV and internal CV both work
together, I guess they are summed but not sure, but they defo both work..

Btw, the way I joined them is just the standard way where the tip of socket
1 goes to the sleeve of socket 2 - when socket 2 receives a plug, the
contact with its sleeve is broken.

London
www.punkdisco.co.uk