might have found my ideal performance friendly monosynth. . .

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:47:50 CET 2013

I'm not gas'in so much since the non programmatic diy bug bit me. It's
good for my wallet since my 'expensive' spendings are like 50 bucks
for 2 SSM2044 or a mutable instrument pcb :)

/M

(Which is currently having fun transforming a monotron into a full
midi-driven Digilogue)

http://marc-nostromo.com