Ambient Jam

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 17:01:58 CET 2013

Thank you!  I've actually got another album in the works now and this
project with Dave.  We are considering doing live performances as
well, though that is going to take some sorting out.

Also a note: This track didn't actually use the modular as the synth.
The guitar went through the modular and then into the Axe-FX.  The
drone synth I was playing was all the Arturia Origin (two organ model
oscillators and a Bode Shifter with an SEM filter).  What makes the
Origin special isn't its sound, imho, its the interface.  I am
learning to use it as a performance instrument.

I used the MiniBrute layered in there at one point, but you can barely
hear it.  I also used it as my master keyboard.

Tony