Thor for iPad

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 18:12:45 CEST 2013

Reason had a sound, that seems fixed  now(though I haven't tried the older instruments.) If anything the "sound" now is that it sounds good. The mixer is now insane, and that combined with some "mastering" type rack units you get a very polished sound as you are working on a track from the beginning. I could not believe on my 4 year old laptop I have a bunch of stuff going, and the CPU meter wasn't even registering a reading. Insane... In Live how I usually work with the likes of diva or zebra I would be at like 50% by then. And stuff was sounding just as good for what I needed.

Plus it's like 129 for an upgrade, no excuse not to have it imo... Even for experimenting, I think It was Andy that mentioned that he used it to make these crazy mega synths just cuz he could.