Thor for iPad

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 17:45:31 CEST 2013

I  heard good critics about the last Reason version, did you try already
the wav recording that what missing for this daw ? ..
I used Reasons 1 till 3 in the past, the thing that i didnt like with
reason was that it sounds "Reason" which means at this time i was more than
less be able to recognize if the track was made with Reason or with
something else ... I used to have this issu also with tracks made on
 ableton ( maybe for the color of the effects included ?)  ...

Now days, I think it would be harder to recognize what is what ..  I guess
:)

Have Fun !

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Andrew Tarpinian <andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
> wrote:

> P.s. I did upgrade my reason last night from version 2.5, (yay you can
> just download it now) and from someone that started with reason in the
> beginning and haven't touched it until now, it's gone completely insane.
> Yea it sounds good, but the interface has become very complex, it's
> literally like a rack of insane gear now. I can't tell if the insanity is a
> good thing or a bad thing yet, my brain goes "this is not proper" but my
> other brain just giggles.
>
> Also the rack extensions seem expensive, maybe it's because I'm used to
> the ios ecosystem of cheaper things, but you can spend hundreds on just a
> few things, and at the end of the day they are less flexible than
> vst's/au's.
>
> I feel like I read that there was going to be a silent way rack extension,
> I need to hook this all up to something external.
>

> On Jun 26, 2013, at 3:51 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
>
> >> Seriously I think this just killed animoog as the best synth for iPad.
> Plus you can take your patches back to reason, which so far this is the
> only app I have used where I actually really want to do that. Time to
> upgrade my reason 4(or3?)
> >> Also Waldorf Nave is sounding good too.
> >

> > Cool .. I'll check these both out, which I didn't know about before.
>  I've sort of gone off the iOS-music-making thing for a bit, preferring
> pure hardware again.  But this will give me a reason to dig 'em out and
> check it out again..
> >

> > ;
> > --
> > Jay Vaughan