New bike

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 13:02:54 CEST 2013

hmmm ho no !!!!! sorry to hear that ... some bike stealers know my technic
... and  ... but,
the question is why stealers steal bikes to sell them again ? or maybe
those guys  need a bike so badly that they stole one to do what, riding it
 ...?
 maybe the other possibility ( paranoid'one) is that it s just someone who
know your girl friend and .. want to make her/you/both  pissed off ...
or/and maybe the stealer wanna be the new refinder bike hero after all ?
(of course if it s the case i won t be surprised  if he is  actually  a
psycho hidden Syd Barrett' fan )

All in all, now that your girl friend' bike is gone, you could try : to buy
a super bike with a mega lock and let me know how long she keep it from the
street to be gone again ?
In the world of today I'm  suspecting 'Bikers insurance'  to pay people to
steal bikes ... ;)

Well, did i mention that I put my bike in the basement in most of the cases
? or attach it to something super heavy in general ?

But not everything sucks in Münster,
Münster has better architectures than Enschede ...

So maybe, in probability this explain why :  Münster stealers need to steal
 bikes to satisfied their  deep unconscious need  ( Münster syndrome)
to travel through space and time to check the architecture of the future
houses to break in ...

and if it s the case, this sucks even more  ... agreed ...

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:30 PM, K9 Kai Niggemann <kai at kainiggemann.com>wrote:

> today my girlfriend's bike was stolen -- exactly as you describe: a
> nondescript, not shiny, nothing special, a little basket in front no big
> brand, just your granny's bike -- gone, even though it had a better lock
> than most of the bikes in front of the house...
>
> Münster is the world capital of stolen bikes, I think...
>
> sucks..!
>
> On 09.06.2013, at 12:48, Romain / rXg <xtechcode at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Do my technic, nothing shinny, got a crappy bike (grand ma bike) in good
> condition which just drive you where you need too ... with a normal good
> lock ...
> never stolen since even if i forget to lock it ...

Romain