New bike

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Wed Jun 12 22:30:39 CEST 2013

today my girlfriend's bike was stolen -- exactly as you describe: a nondescript, not shiny, nothing special, a little basket in front no big brand, just your granny's bike -- gone, even though it had a better lock than most of the bikes in front of the house...

Münster is the world capital of stolen bikes, I think...

sucks..!