Apple: meh

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 21:51:04 CEST 2013

I liked the concept of the car integration, but that was a glaringly
obvious idea. I like some of the updates I am hearing about to the OS,
but I don't think I like the look of it.  I do like the streaming
service, simply because I am already an iCloud user so I won't have to
pay anything extra for it and if it has enough music I can cancel
Spotify.

Other than that, I agree...meh.  I think the reason there wasn't a
'one more thing' moment was because apple has kinda started running
out of ideas.

Also, did you see the numbers they gave on android and windows
desktops?  what a load of shit all that was.  I mean, if your going to
fudge statistics at least do it in a clever and non-obvious way.
Cook is no Jobs, thats for sure.

Tony