Logic Pro X

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 15:13:48 CEST 2013

I think i will quit logic ( using logicIX) ...
I got problems... ones of them is with Usb midi interfaces ...  the
connection is gone from the DAW after a while (playing or not playing) but
still plugged and the ligth works on it ( even used a powered hub) but
still the same problem ...
I  know i m not the only one with those types of problems ... i really
think to switch to Live if i don t have the same issues ...  Too many bugs
in logic in my experience...

And what Andrew experienced is not nice imo I think logic will be far from
an Porn Daw ... I waiting feedbacks from Push users cause I'm thinking it's
in advance compare to Logic developers imo ...

The main reason that  i was  using Logic till today was mostly  for Delay
designer and  Space designer  ...

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 10:16 PM, Andrew Tarpinian <
andrewtarpinian at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 22, 2013, at 3:33 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
>
> >> If anyone has a motu 828mkII and using logicX let me know if it's
> working ok for you. For some reason the combo is making my computer seize
> up and most of the time crash the whole machine while producing a high
> pitch whine (if I use the internal audio no problem). I though it might be
> my recently fixed computer but Live is still working with it without
> problems.
> >
> > Are you watching the Console.app messages while this is happening?
>  Often-times you'll get messages right before the crash that can provide
> clues ..
>
> I've had it happen a couple times now but not necessarily crash the whole
> machine, might have narrowed it down to this:
>
> 7/27/13 4:05:07.000 PM kernel[0]: ERROR: FireWire (OHCI) Lucent ID 5901
> built-in: handleUnrecoverableErrorInt
>
> Seems people online from 2009/2010(my computer was made) have been having
> problems with this chipset for firewire audio interfaces. I must have had a
> different chipset in my other logic boards and apple happened to put this
> one in this time. Just a guess. Someone said daisy chaining the interface
> with a firewire HDD might solve the problem.

Romain